• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just Chillin!: Détente!, Het ontspannen! Entspannung! Relajación! الاسترخاء من العمل

Ruben Alfu

Just Chillin!: Détente!, Het ontspannen! Entspannung! Relajación! الاسترخاء من العمل

It's Friday, let's start to slow down and spend some quality time...

Cheers!

_MG_3778.jpg

Ruben Alfu : Just chillin

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Great idea Ruben, will make this open to everyone! Let's see what we get from all over!

:)

Ruben Alfu

Ruben,

Splendid. could we also have a zoom in on the boy and hut?:

Asher

Thanks Asher,

A couple of years ago I lost the RAW file for this photo together with at least several hundred more because of a stolen hard drive. This is from a "backup" jpeg file (at some moment I was short of disk space), so IQ is far from optimal.

IMG_2881_2.jpg

Ruben Alfu : Island hut with a kid (recomposed)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Asher,

A couple of years ago I lost the RAW file for this photo together with at least several hundred more because of a stolen hard drive. This is from a "backup" jpeg file (at some moment I was short of disk space), so IQ is far from optimal.

IMG_2881_2.jpg

Ruben Alfu : Island hut with a kid (recomposed)

Perfect! Where were you and care there others?

Asher

Ruben Alfu

Thanks Asher!

This is in Bocas del Toro, Panama, I was in a boat heading to a nearby island. I have many photos of the area for sure.

Ruben

Michael Nagel

Cem - I like the overall composition paired with a nice color contrast.

There you go Michael, that's way too cool!
Indeed, way too cool! :)
Ruben, Cem, thanks, but the compliment goes to the original artist.
I do not know who did this, but I like the imagination and creativity people put into these works.
There is a lot of art outside galleries and museums.

I was just there with my camera.

Best regards,
Michael

Cem_Usakligil

Nice ones! I do not have any sunbathing images. Here is an old man chilling out with the morning newspaper (Chennai, India, 2010).

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
We do not limit ourselves to sunbathing images, anything goes. I like how he holds his cigar and how at ease he is with himself and with his environment.

BTW, I am always amazed by the very casual and common squatting/crouching found in various cultures. I find it very uncomfortable myself but perhaps it is because my big belly gets in the way, lol.

Ruben Alfu

Cem, Vivek, Fahim, very nice and original additions!

I'm thinking that it will be good to add a pic every Friday or so (while stock last).

_MG_8503.jpg

Ruben Alfu : Chilling nap