• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

ID needed

Ivan Garcia

This creature was (and still is) crawling around a daisy only half inch across (including petals). Top Insert is for scale reference and bottom at X2 magnification. The main frame is taken at 5x magnification. I need an ID please.

_W6C2660.jpg

Ivan Garcia

Thank you Jake. I had a good browse around the site and, like you, I can't find this particular critter anywhere.
Can anyone else offer some help in Identifying this chap?

Ivan Garcia

I didn't no... Work and family keeps me quite busy and so, I don't have a great deal of free time. For this reason, I don't belong to many forums and, in fact, I belong to just 3 (OPF being one of them).

Joining their forum will impose an ethical obligation to contribute and I just don't have the time. Joining them just to fin the name of this critter, would be an act of extreme selfishness and, will place me uncomfortably out of character.

Still, I thank you for the kind input.