• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: A few Singapore buildings

Nigel Allan

A few snaps from a recent business trip to Singapore. Abstract architectural shapes are easy to find there

_NSA0462.jpg

1. Nigel Allan: Singapore 1

_NSA0463.jpg

2. Nigel Allan: Singapore 2

_NSA0464.jpg

3. Nigel Allan: Singapore 3

_NSA0469.jpg

4. Nigel Allan: Singapore 4
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few snaps from a recent business trip to Singapore. Abstract architectural shapes are easy to find there

_NSA0469.jpg

This is a remarkable pattern of repeated elements. Seems that one has come to expect such forms where massive buildings and fast growth favors making the simplest designs with a limited number of almost self-assmeblying components.

I hope we can see more. Is it possible to get life in the picture too or would you want to?

Asher

Nigel Allan

_NSA0469.jpg

This is a remarkable pattern of repeated elements. Seems that one has come to expect such forms where massive buildings and fast growth favors making the simplest designs with a limited number of almost self-assmeblying components.

I hope we can see more. Is it possible to get life in the picture too or would you want to?

Asher

Thank you Asher. Yes I like to break up the symmetry with life where possible but in this case the person would have had to have been hanging off the side of the building :)