• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another Severum mood shot.

Ron Morse

I thought I'd put up another fish picture.

So many cats and not enough fish.

mg4981rq8.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
At least one can think of eating a fish! I never eat cats!

This is very thoughtful, this fish!.

Asher

Ron Morse

Asher Kelman said:
At least one can think of eating a fish! I never eat cats!

This is very thoughtful, this fish!.

Asher

What am I going to have to do to convince you guys that these fish are for looking at, not eating, LOL. Although in the areas that many of the larger fish originated from they are considered a highly prized food item.
I would have a hard time eating a pet, especially any that I have raised for the last 10 to15 years.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
O.K. Ron,

Here's the deal! You continue to wow us with your work and we'll control our natural omniverous tendencies. It's tough reaching above basic instincts.

I'm currently going through a 12 step program in fish respect!

Stll, I can't yet say, "One fo my best friends is a fish."

Asher

Don Lashier

Asher Kelman said:
Here's the deal! You continue to wow us with your work and we'll control our natural omniverous tendencies. It's tough reaching above basic instincts.

I'm currently going through a 12 step program in fish respect!
Saw a FHV entry the other night where some folks were visiting Japan, ordered sashimi in a restaurant and when the plate was delivered the fish was still breathing and moving it's eyes looking at them. They freaked out - probably didn't eat fish for years.

- DL