• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wanted M mount lenses for loan in LA area

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Leica and Epson guys,

I'm going to be testing the M8 and the M7 and don't have any M mount lenses. If you have various lenses you might making available, I'd appreciate it so much.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Will,

That will be amazing! I'm really keen to give my rangefinder dreams a little workout. I'm excited about the little thing. I like the idea that to most people it's a no-name brand digicam. I'll PM you! Thanks so much!

Well that's 28mm and 90mm covered!

Asher

Daniel Harrison

pro member
Asher, you know your going to buy one, while you are going through the testing and decision making motions I have no doubt that subconsciously the decision has already been made :) I am sure you will like it :) Let us know how it goes, and perhaps post a nice review as well!

Daniel

Asher Kelman

Daniel,

Daniel is a great name. You were named well, Daniel the prophet! However I don't wan't to end up too quickly in the biblical "Lions Den" so to speak with a whole bunch of cameras.

I am also testing the R9 DMR and the M7!

I also want to enjoy the new experience and to be able to report on them here.

Asher