• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mr Crossman Jr

I have not posted for ages ..... time to get back into it again ....

At his Christening .... a very busy man ....

138705371.jpg

138705378.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have not posted for ages ..... time to get back into it again ....

At his Christening .... a very busy man ....

138705371.jpg

138705378.jpg

Johann,

He's such a lively fellow! Thanks for sharing such a special time. At first I thought, for a two week old, he seems so advanced! Then I pondered about the ceremony. He's too young to have baptism by credo so this is an infant baptism. How do you decided when to do this? I know many evangelical faiths don't even have infant baptism.

Asher

Hi Asher ........ nice to hear from you again ..... haha ... you could probably say likewise. As you know life has been a bit rough this side, but at last I am happy to report things are looking up.

Must be honest, I don't know. I hope to see him again early next year. I know his brother still has the same deep blue eyes he had as a baby, so if that is anything to go by, then there is hope. They live out in the UK.

In the meantime however I have a new lady in my life, and a super cute 3 1/2 year old boy ..... my new family. She held and used a DSLR for the very first time in her life last weekend .... and clearly has talent. Can't wait to see her bloom into a very competent photographer soon. What's every photographer's dream ? ..... to have a partner that is equally addicted .... as we all know. Now I just need a more cooperative bank manager and things are set .......

No doubt, I will be posting some of mine ... and hers soon.

Looking forward to being more active here.

Johann

For now ..... meet Lande (left)

21184_259834050805325_237618748_n.jpg

521708_259834020805328_693235376_n.jpg