• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Broken

XigXag_2006

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Broken

LEFT]

LEFT]

DSC_0171-1.jpg

Scott Weaver: Broken #1

DSC_0154.jpg

Scott Weaver: Broken #2

Scott,

I corrected your post so as to make the pictures appear. You syntax itself was "broken" and that works with your subject, "Broken" so I let the original form stand as it's poetic. Your use of the shadows is effective. I like that. I myself love this subject and have posted a number of images under this topic.

Asher

BTW, If you reply with the "Quote" option, you will see how the insertion of an image is done. BTW, it's always best to center images and thus put white space all around. Still, if you do want you images to be stuck to the left edge of the thread, then that instruction must be put after the
notation.

umm. ok, crap... now I want to go...

Um merf.

Hi Asher

I am an ass I Thought I'd slip a couple pictures in. Obviously not. How you doing. I am ass.

Asher Kelman

The pictures are what count. It's great that the first link was broken. That's part of life, like driving half way across the country in a snow storm but finally getting there/ Things happen. Breakage is part of our lives.

Broken hearts
Horse broken
Broken promises
Broke and homeless
Broken nose
Broken treaty

We often celebrate perfect things and if we can't find them we forge them in Photoshop to make pictures that Vogue might like!

Having pictures of broken glass and the shadows is creative in that it deals with life that really occurs, stuff one can see around us and in the mirror.

So, in short, you have done a good job. This is a fine subject for more work!

Asher

Ummm, You know that I dont reaally give much crap about broken glass or other stupid stuff. You don't seem like your self?// Seriously You're ok??

Asher Kelman

Scott,

I like the subject and if you think of it, so must you!

Ummm, You know that I dont reaally give much crap about broken glass or other stupid stuff.

Not true or you wouldn't have made the picture! For some reason you needed to invest the energy you did to show what you had before you! "res ipsa loquitur"

You don't seem like your self?// Seriously You're ok??

Are you referring to yourself? That's allowed in the TOS, LOL!

Asher