• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

For Asher: abstract and context

The abstract:

IMG_7238-2.jpg

Autumn Reflected

And the context

IMG_7238.jpg

The bright fall colors reflected in the rear hatch of my 1948 teardrop trailer.

I was out shooting the trailer for my teardrop blog, and noticed the reflections. I rotated and cropped the abstract out of the larger frame.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charles,

This is wonderful. Here in southern california we have to really be on the look out for fall colors as they can bloom and be gone so fast. Those colors are dependent on so many different soil and temperature variations throughout the growing season. This year, the colors are particularly intense but of course there are not a lot of deciduous trees as in the East coast.

I appreciate so much getting that reflection and then the context. Thanks!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

IMG_7238-2.jpg

Autumn Reflected

I'd love to see more naturally occurring abstractions of everyday things! Who has work that can sit with this one?

Reflections in water and distortions in curved surfaces. Perhaps one can include a tad of context too at your wish and whim!

Asher