• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

newbie here to enjoy

I am 66 yrs old who had give up on photography back in early Eightys
for a New Life and new Kids, now that they all gone and the wife left because of medical complications ,Its me and two cats ,And now am getting back into photography for myself , back when I quit I had a small Freelance work going gave me a few pence here and there, I now have a
canon EOS20D and a few lens, Both of my boys enjoy photography also
one is canon the other is Nikon!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Lauren,

Welcome! A lot of photographers have to dodge in and out of praqctice because of economics. however, we always return, often better for it.

The 20D is a great camera. Hope you share. The entry to digital is often a long schlepp and we have a forum to ease that journey to make great pictures much easier.

Hope you get to earn money again with this new camera!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Welcome Lauren aboard our family, we all -we're from young students to Grandma'- are a great (in all meanings) community that like to share.
What are your preferred kind of photography? Landscape, portraiture? pets? weddings? architecture, wildlife? we have experts and newbies here that will be happy to chat with you, even in our layback coffe (well sometimes we have other beverages than coffee there...)
Welcome!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Welcome Lauren aboard our family, we all -we're from young students to Grandma'- are a great (in all meanings) community that like to share.
What are your preferred kind of photography? landscape, portraiture? pets? weddings? architecture, wildlife? we have experts and newbies here that will be happy to chat with you, even in our layback coffe (well sometimes we have other beverages than coffee there...)
Welcome!