• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sometimes I can be obsessed with something: A ceiling.

Michael Nagel

There are things that can draw one's attention over a longer timespan. For me this is a ceiling of an underground station in Munich. The following photos are taken within a time frame of 3 years using four different cameras. I do not have an explanation, but look for yourself:

The overview:

A number of detail shots from now on:

More in the next post.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are things that can draw one's attention over a longer timespan. For me this is a ceiling of an underground station in Munich. The following photos are taken within a time frame of 3 years using four different cameras. I do not have an explanation, but look for yourself:

Michael,

I can understand how you would want to revisit this scene again and again. I thought, at first, that all the surfaces were made of preformed flat metal sheets, albeit corrugated. The additional curves you reveal here were unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

I feel that there's a lot more to discover. I see even quite interesting potential compositions in parts of your last group of pictures, where the lights are seen against the darkness.

Asher