• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aaarghhh!

Jarmo Juntunen

Not every photoshoot is a screaming success...

_small.jpg

For some strange reason, I think it works just fine. Personally I think the offset sunglasses make this shot, and the expression on his face like he did something wrong also works for me.

Jarmo Juntunen

For some strange reason, I think it works just fine. Personally I think the offset sunglasses make this shot, and the expression on his face like he did something wrong also works for me.

Thanks Cody, I quite like it too. And I'm pretty sure he'll hate it in a 10 years time :)

Tom dinning

Registrant*
His mother will love it, especially to embarrass his new girl friend when he's about 18.
I can see a thousand ways this photo is very 'successful'. Nice one, Jarmo
Cheers
Tom