• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Just a test shoot, part one, suitable for workplace!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So Jerome was asking about pictures with just a scarf. Well, without any planning, just a session with the Canon 5DII and the 50 1.2L, available light, no reflectors, I sought to evaluate an new candidate for my artwork. So the pictures were casual and as we progressed, I wondered how these would appear without clothes. So they came off and we continued. Oh, I did add some scarfs from my wife's collection and they add some nice color.

No make up, no hair style, just simple clothes and a kind chaperone! This part is quite wholesome. All dressed, I promise a separate thread for part II with a warning :)

Pictures to follow!

Asher

Mark Hampton

So Jerome was asking about pictures with just a scarf. Well, without any planning, just a session with the Canon 5DII and the 50 1.2L, available light, no reflectors, I sought to evaluate an new candidate for my artwork. So the pictures were casual and as we progressed, I wondered how these would appear without clothes. So they came off and we continued. Oh, I did add some scarfs from my wife's collection and they add some nice color.

Pictures to follow!

Asher

Asher,

Better NSFW this one man !

pop the last 2 triptych on the Reading the reading and we wont disturb this thread please.

cheers

Asher Kelman

These pictures are not altered in anyway from the jpg output of the camera except for being resized. They are made to get an idea of how to photograph the model and what the potential there might be in collaborating in one of my tableaux projects. I'm attracted first of all who are interesting human beings and can project that some way, with no make up, hairstylist, lights, reflectors or props.

_MG_0714.JPG

Asher Kelman Vanessa #1

Canon 5DII 50 1.2 L at f 3.2

_MG_0710.JPG

Asher Kelman Vanessa #2

_MG_0714.JPG

Asher Kelman Vanessa #3

_MG_0700.JPG

Asher Kelman Vanessa #4

So this tells me we have a person who can have a warm affect and is sociable.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Next I'm interested in whether or not the person can move around and follow instructions, with their body flowing into some interesting form. This lady is all of 6 feet tall, so I really wondered how she'd do? Well as soon as she turned after facing a line of bamboo, I knew she had what I sought.

_MG_0055.JPG

Asher Kelman Vanessa #5

Canon 5DII 50 1.2 L at f 2.8

One more shows me I was totally right!

_MG_0175.jpg

Asher Kelman Vanessa #6

Canon 5DII 50 1.2 L at f 2.8

So now I have a new muse! We're both happy!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Shots from above. Availalble light, no reflectors, no make ip nor hair stylist. Again no alterations, not even the soles of her feet, LOL. Everything "as is", jpg out of the camera.

_MG_0158.jpg

Asher Kelman Vanessa #6

Canon 5DII 50 1.2 L at f 2.3, EV+ 0.3

_MG_0128.jpg

Asher Kelman Vanessa #7

Canon 5DII 50 1.2 L at f 2.3 +0.3, EV ISO 320

Hope you like these as I do. Feel free to give your input.

Asher