• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Local Park just before dawn.

Adrian Wareham

Something for all to enjoy, I hope ...

TheMoon1080.jpg

-Adrian

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Something for all to enjoy, I hope ...

TheMoon1080.jpg

-Adrian

Adrain,

Good morning! Happy 4th to you!

This picture is important for the following reasons. It represents the cold truth. It shows the beginning before the day has opened up. Someone with lesser vision might have put the picture through expert processing and brought out the detail of the leaves in the tree. That would result in a great picture, but likely would lose the expectancy this has.

Everything is read in the bottom third of the picture. So what do we get from the rest of the sky. I'm thinking about that. any ideas?

Asher

Asher Kelman

I'm not entirely clear on the question? I might be thinking a little too analytically right now, so forgive me. :)

Hi Adrian,

Your picture has practically everything in the lower part. I'm wondering whether the upper part really is needed to make the image work fully.

Asher

Adrian Wareham

It probably doesn't, but I'm waiting for winter to snap it again when the sky is very clear, and filled with stars. This was a practice shot for improving a previous photo. :)

Asher Kelman

It probably doesn't, but I'm waiting for winter to snap it again when the sky is very clear, and filled with stars. This was a practice shot for improving a previous photo. :)

Makes sense, I'm always trying out things to plan for a better image of something I have in mind.

Asher