• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

F/S Leica R, Contax and Canon lenses + epson 4000

Eric Hiss

Hi All,
I have bought too much Leica gear recently when I switched to the R8/DMR and need to sell off some of my redundant gear so I can pay my property taxes! I need to sell this stuff but I also am looking for other Leica R glass, particularly the 80 summilux so its possible I will make a trade.

Here's what I currently am offering:

Canon 50mm f/1.4 nearly mint. Comes with pouch, front and rear caps but no box. Date Code or serial is 5900589F. Purchased new in 2003. Asking $240 plus shipping and I will split paypal if used.

Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 macro. Comes with front and rear caps but no box. I had lent this to my father when I bought the TS-E 90mm and recently got it back. Condition is Good and operates well - Has excellent glass but some marks on the barrel and flter ring. Works great though. Asking $340 plus shipping and I will split paypal fees.

Leica 60 mm Macro Elmarit f/2.8 with Macro Extender and rear double coupler, 2 hoods and front cap. Condition is excellent, glass is perfect. This was purchased from this forum in the summer but since I now have the 100mm macro I don't need it. Serial is 288xxxx Asking $650 plus shipping and I will split paypal fees.

Leica 180 APO 3.4 Telyt lens purchased from FM'r Robert Holme. I tested this lens and its actually sharper than my 100 macro at infinety. Comes with front and rear caps and the built in hood. No ROM - serial #274xxxx Glass is excellent and focus is smooth and aperture snaps crisply and this lens looks pretty good considering its age with some paint wear on the focus and aperture rings but overall pretty nice. The barrel has a small amount of play in it but not a problem in use. Asking $500 plus shipping and I will split paypal fees.

Contax Zeiss Vario Sonar 35-70 T* F/3.4 lens. This lens comes with original box, papers, soft case, front and rear caps and Contax to EOS adapter. Condition is excellent. Glass is perfect. Note: This lens has been modified to work with the Canon 5D I also have a focus confirmation adapter for Canon EOS available for an additional charge. Looking for $460 with the EOS adapter without focus confirmation. If you want the lens with the focus confirmation adapter, I'd like $520 since it cost me $80 by itself.

I also have a Canon 24-70 L in excellent condition and a Canon 100-400 L IS lens that I am thinking of selling but haven't made up my mind 100% - make me an offer if you are interested. My 100-400 is is very sharp - not sure if they all are but I was surprised how sharp it is. If you want to use this lens with the 5D, I have found out that it works best with the battery grip and two batteries are installed - might be just ballance but maybe the IS takes power?

I almost forgot to mention that I have an Epson 4000 with a couple partial 17" rolls of fine art paper that need to clear out to make room for my 3800 which should be arriving soon. I'm looking for $740 - local pickup only.

Photos of all the lenses will be coming ASAP. If you live near SF you are welcome to personally inspect the items. I will be able to repsond faster to e-mails

Regards,
Eric Hiss

Eric Hiss

updates

Hi All,
The canon 50 f/1.4, 100 macro USM, 100-400 IS L and 135 L have been sold
Still available:
Contax Zeiss 35-70 f/3.4 vario sonnar
Canon 24-70L
Olympus OM G.Zuiko 50mm f/1.4
Leica 180 APO Telyt f/3.4
Leica 60mm Marcro Elmarit

pm or e-mail me with any questions
Eric

Eric Hiss

Price reduced on remaining lenses - epson 4000 sold, leica 60 macro sold

Hi All,
The epson 4000 has been sold as well as the leica 60mm macro elmarit.

I still have the:

Leica 180mm APO telyt f/3.4 and have reduced the price to $470 (this is a good deal!) Comes with front and rear caps. See pictures in link below.

Contax T* Zeiss 35-70 vario sonnar f/3.4 with EOS adapter comes with box, papers, soft case, front and rear caps but has been modified by filing the rear shroud to work with all canon 5D's. (it was the only lens I had that didn't work with the mirror and seemed easier to do than cut my mirror) Price reduced to $440

Canon 24-70L f/2.8 lens In excellent shape (see pics - link below) comes with soft case, front and rear caps Asking $925

Olympus OM 50mm 1.4 (oldie but a goodie but has a dark spec on the inside center) $60 missing front cap so will come with a skylight filter to protect front element (filter is not in great shape).

photos for all lenes are here :
<http://www.eh21.com/Lenses for sale/>

I ask buyer to pay for actual shipping charges and I will split paypal fees if any.
Regards,
Eric Hiss