• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mushroom Morning-

Charlotte Thompson

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0133-3.jpg

Sam Hames

Can we eat them?
Is that the same or a different mushroom in each?

I feel a little unfulfilled - like there's more to this story.

Sam

Charlotte Thompson

Sam

I doubt they are edible! Saw these growing in the backyard one early morning so I picked them before the mowing crew comes by- I wanted to shoot them as they were and now have them drying on my patio table to see the transformation. Living in a damp humid Southern climate this will take some time however they are drying. When finished I will photograph the outcome-
Hey, ya know there was a story behind this little expedition-
Thanks for coming by- will post the dried mushrooms later.

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, the second image makes me want to approach it, look what's it! I get the morning feeling with this one.

Best.

Sam Hames

Sam

I doubt they are edible! Saw these growing in the backyard one early morning so I picked them before the mowing crew comes by- I wanted to shoot them as they were and now have them drying on my patio table to see the transformation. Living in a damp humid Southern climate this will take some time however they are drying. When finished I will photograph the outcome-
Hey, ya know there was a story behind this little expedition-
Thanks for coming by- will post the dried mushrooms later.

Charlotte-

I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I figured out something else that made this feel a little strange - I'm used to seeing clumps of mushrooms, never a single one by itself.

Though I am a little disappointed - I had a vision of a mushroom basket. ( Possibly I was hungry! )

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

Yes my thoughts exactly- It does feel like morning-only wished I could eat them-

Charlotte-

Sam

Yes I adore eating mushrooms but not these and their were only 2. They are still drying and I watch them ever day. Seem to have faces on them now- cute ones too-

Charlotte-