• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tarin

8042595150_06eaab6698_c.jpg

8042582839_937797bd6c_c.jpg

8042582585_aaf2b1ee6c_c.jpg

8042583225_22a2c203a4_c.jpg

D90
Tokina 100mm f2.8 macro
sb600 shooting through interfit 3x2 softbox with eggcrate and iner baffle in place

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jake,

I could have picked any of Tarin's pictures here, but the first is an excellent choice.

8042595150_06eaab6698_c.jpg

Jake Kelin: Tarin One: #1

Congratulations! You've found a marvelous muse. don't lose here! This young lady has a inviting and happy presence. She engages us immediately without either eroticism or arrogant attitude. Each of the other pictures in this series has the same quality of friendship, a welcome and freshness.

8042582839_937797bd6c_c.jpg

Jake Kelin: Tarin One: #2

The bridge adds a nice new location. Works well too.

Is she a friend or family? What's the purpose of the pictures, if any? It's easier to comment usefully based on your intent!

Asher

Ahh yes, the intent. this is my wife's younger cousin. The story goes that she spent the money she was given for her high school photos on wardrobe and used a couple different people in her highschool to take the photos. Her mom did not like the results. She had been asking me to do them for over a year but I kept telling her she should hire a professional. I finally broke down and agreed to take some photos for her with no guarantee in quality of course as I'm no pro at this.

fahim mohammed

Hi jake.

The three posts made have gone thru some critical eyes! My family has looked and argued about them.

The unanimous consensus is that we have a beautiful subject. We have a lovely setting.
My wife, daughter and grand daughter agree that you have done an excellent job. I agree.

The one suggestion is from me.

I find your subject trying hard to relax...not to appear as posing. But there she fails, in my opinion.
Either she has to have an attitude ( which mercifully she does not ) or she should be more informal.
Here she is doing neither.

Take her out for a picnic. Same place. Not to much made up. Go with your family. Let her be herself.
Take some pictures. I guarantee they shall be more gorgeous then these.

Your work has already been mostly done for you. The subject!
Your job is just to click...at the right moment.

Just an old man's thoughts.

Best regards.