• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Thinking pretty

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I'm still trying to brighten up the place. Some flowers in a vase would be nice. MAybe I should have put these in the arty farty threads. Never mind.
These are for you, Maggie, just to brighten your day.

Lagerstroemia speciosa

Untitled-1 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

Technical information: Picked this morning after a pleasant walk and chat with Christine. Background Music: 'Remembering' Avishai Cohen
Weather: Warm and humid with a forecast of storms.
Prospects: Use by date exceeded. Little hope of survival.

I'm still trying to brighten up the place. Some flowers in a vase would be nice. MAybe I should have put these in the arty farty threads. Never mind.
These are for you, Maggie, just to brighten your day.

Lagerstroemia speciosa

Untitled-1 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

Technical information: Picked this morning after a pleasant walk and chat with Christine. Background Music: 'Remembering' Avishai Cohen
Weather: Warm and humid with a forecast of storms.
Prospects: Use by date exceeded. Little hope of survival.

Tom, I'm awe-struck by the beauty you have placed here. I found 'Remembering' by Avishai Cohen on youtube and listened while I absorbed this true delight. It's late here, almost midnight, but this will brighten my day tomorrow and also my dreams tonight. We don't have these flowers here and your photos of them are not only gorgeous and sensual; they are magical and you are the magician. I'm so touched and near tears that you so generously thought about me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a sweet and kind sentiment. I know you've told me Christine is the best thing in your life, obviously she's also got someone very special in hers.

and more 'pretty' please! :)
with heartfelt thanks,
Maggie

Just came back to see if I was dreaming that I saw this just before bedtime last night, and yep, it was for real!
thanks again,
Maggie

Jim Galli

Had to go get a roll of paper towels real quick. The colors were dripping right out of the monitor onto the desk.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Had to go get a roll of paper towels real quick. The colors were dripping right out of the monitor onto the desk.

Careful, Jim, it stains. I've got pollen stains all over my backdrop and I noticed this morning the purple has stained on of my shirts.

todays efforts are a little less intense. Thanks for dropping by, all of you. It gets lonely here in the dungeon.

Bright and colorful and very cheerful. The red one almost looks like a fig but with the surprise of holding a flower within its belly! A real treasure.

As for the pollen stains, argh, I've had that experience with tulip pollen. Really stains.
and you've got to leave the dungeon more often.
:)
Maggie