• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: (UK/EU) Whole bunch of stuff! (part 2, Tripod and pano gear)

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Here we go with part 2!

For sale here will be a Nodal Ninja 5, Sunwayfoto DYH-66 Levelling Head and Manfrotto 190XB Tripod.

Nodal Ninja 5

NN5.jpg

The NN5 is still one of the best pano heads available. Really well made, comes with far more kit than you would expect (including spare washers,screws, grease, etc!) and works brilliantly. It's also better spec'd than it's RRS equivalent and far cheaper and lighter. To be honest, although it has been discontinued, I still believe the system with the NN5's upper rail positioning is superior to its successor. Especially for wide angle lenses.

This is a 'Factory Irregular' which have been the only NN5's available for sale for the past couple of years or so. As such the paintwork does show some signs of missing paint but these are very slight.

Also included as a bonus is a Arca Swiss adaptor for the attachment point so that you can use your regular arca swiss plates!

Yours for an incredible £200 + £10 Special Delivery.

SunwayFoto DYH-66 Levelling Head.

sunway.jpg

I wrote a review about this head here: http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14458 my conclusion was good product but too expensive. Well, I've got that problem sorted for you! Scratches are as shown. There is one too on the base from the tightening screw of my tripod. Going to miss this levelling head. It's small and works very well.

Now at just £50 plus £5 Special Delivery. That's one heck of a price for it!

Manfrotto 190 XB Tripod

tripod.jpg

Excellent tripod, used for years for wedding photography. Small, light, well balanced, has foam grips on two of the arms and is quick and easy to put up. At the price I'm about to put it up for, really excellent value. There are some paint scratches but otherwise in excellent condition.

Comes with a bonus Op-Tech Tripod strap which really does what it says on the box, reduce the apparent weight by 50%!

Just £50 plus £10 delivery (courier, I think it's too big for special delivery).

Europeans are welcome to order, shipping will be at cost!

Please PM me or call 0161 740 5021 for more information and to buy.