• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Celebrity Portraiture

Mickey Adair

Here's an image:

013%20Dick%20Gregory%202006-filtered.jpg

Mickey Adair: Dick Gregory

Civil rights activist, satirist, and stand up comic Dick Gregory is posed on the stage at Lee Hall at Florida A&M University.
He was the first African-American comic to appear on the Tonight Show with Jack Paar in 1961.
Currently he writes and lectures as an advocate of a vegan diet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey Adair

Thanks for stopping by Antonio. Asher is showing me how to be active on OPF.com. Here's another portrait.

011%20Salman%20Rushdie%202008%20-filtered.jpg

© Mickey Adair: Salman Rushdie 2007

Portrait sitting at Florida State University Canon 10D 50mm 1.8

Mickey

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Mickey,

I'm so happy to see your work. This is amazing. Copies with a smaller copyright notice at the base would be an idea to consider.

Asher

Mickey Adair

re: copyright notice

Hello Asher,
Thanks for taking a look at my work. When I return to Florida I'll make the copyright notices less obtrusive and be raising the prices on my portfolio pieces.
I'll also go through some nudes and other negatives for scanning and sending.
Really enjoyed seeing your home and meeting your wife and son. Also really liked seeing your work for the first time. Very impressive. And thanks again for dinner.
Will be in touch re: picking up my portfolio and going to the Getty.
Mickey