• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Canon XT/Grip/extra's (in warranty)

Dean W. Cains

I've got an XT and accessories that I've barely used. I've also got a 10D and 30D, and I really prefer the larger bodies.

The XT (black) was purchased from Dell in July '06, so there's plenty of US warranty time left. It functions and looks as new, no dust, marks, spotless sensor/viewfinder, LCD protector on from new, etc., and has only several hundred clicks (actually, 363). Tripod mount and hotshoe never used. I've got all the original accessories, strap, manuals, cables, software, etc. Only the battery and charger were ever unwrapped. Original box/receipt included.

Almost forgot - the XT includes that 1.2x magnifying Nikon eyepiece, which works really well and looks like it was made for the XT, but I've forgotten the part number. It was ~$25 shipped from B&H.

The grip is an OEM Canon BG-E3, used one time, purchased ~6 weeks ago, also as new. Both battery trays included, tripod mount never used, and original box/receipt included.

The extras include a remote shutter release, an extra battery, an Op/Tech neoprene neck strap (with pro-loop connectors), and either one of these two bags - a Tamrac Velocity 7 OR a LowePro Off-Road.

http://www.tamrac.com/5747.htm

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Beltpacks/modular/Off_Road.aspx

I don't think any of the above are notably different from brand new items, and there's plenty of time left on both the Canon warranties, too. The body is $450, the grip $120, and $100 for all the other stuff. $625 for the whole package. All prices FIRM, plus 3% PayPal and shipping/insurance at actual cost, ONLY to confirmed US addresses. Let me know what you're interested in. I've got great feedback on fredmiranda.com and on eBay as 'dcains'

eMail responses ONLY, please (I'm not here very often to check PM's): trauma dot bsn at gmail dot com