• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Smoke Scream

We were having a campfire. I decided to bring out the softbox and shoot some smoke. Here is one frame with some slight enhancements in post.

8836720477_79e577612b_c.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

Jake

Long time ago I did some of the same thing Amazing how what we see in smoke and also you may want to look at fire_ I did and it's so cool what you can find
This is very cool capture_

Jake

Long time ago I did some of the same thing Amazing how what we see in smoke and also you may want to look at fire_ I did and it's so cool what you can find
This is very cool capture_

Yeah. I think I want to revisit this in CS5 and see what I can get out of it. I tried to do as little post as possible. I think I could really make this one scream!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We were having a campfire. I decided to bring out the softbox and shoot some smoke. Here is one frame with some slight enhancements in post.

I like this creative license you've taken. A lot of fun!

8836720477_79e577612b_c.jpg

Do the same on a green screen, (subtract the green), and then you'll have wonderful transparent smoke to layer on your pictures. :)

Asher