• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Please critique my scenic

Richard Rives

So we went on some back roads today on our way back from a small Texas town. This scene caught my eye so I pulled over and took 5 angles and this was my favorite. I gave the edges a little ocean ripple filter for more of a painting feeling.

texasweb.JPG

Canon 40D
28-70 Sigma
100th @ F22
ISO 125​

Portraits in San Antonio Texas

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So we went on some back roads today on our way back from a small Texas town. This scene caught my eye so I pulled over and took 5 angles and this was my favorite. I gave the edges a little ocean ripple filter for more of a painting feeling.

texasweb.JPG

Canon 40D
28-70 Sigma
100th @ F22
ISO 125​

Portraits in San Antonio Texas

Richard,

This is very rich with sienna against blue sky. There's one sprig of a branch with spikes/berries that mimics the steel wire of the fence. I like that detail.

I'd clone out the fragment of wire orphaned in the upper right corner. The name on the bottom doesn't need to be so large. Your picture is not better protected this way, it just distracts. Try a version with the text just about 2-4 cm wide, max. More important is to add your © notice and rights usage to hte IPTC code. You can do this by using FILE -INFO in Photoshop.

Asher