• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: The Great Escape

Chris Calohan

9702802309_8be7845964_c.jpg

The Bubble Maker's Creation Makes its Escape: Chris Calohan​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
9702802309_8be7845964_c.jpg

The Bubble Maker's Creation Makes its Escape: Chris Calohan​

Chris,

I love transparent spheres. So you have a mesmerized fan. Part of things missed from my childhood, perhaps!

Have you been able to get the bubble to act as a lens or mirror? Perhaps the bubble has to be much smaller?

Asher

Chris Calohan

The bubble was at least four feet long and about 16 inches in diameter at the small end, 24 inches at the wide end. I managed one shot in a non-crowd environment, otherwise it was mayhem.

Jerome Marot

I like that how shape of the bubble responds to the trees at the bottom of the picture. Without the trees, the images would be "déjà vu".