• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Frond -

Charlotte Thompson

Hey Maggie

I did look at a crop however the grace of unfolding in the stem would be lost_ I think is central_
nature is very, very graceful for me_ just my take! Thank you!

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

merci Nicolas je suis si heureux que vous puissiez voir la sensualité J'ai essayé de capturer. C'est bon de vous revoir et j'espère que vous êtes bien

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

Maggie

Thank you! I always look at everything as art and try my best on light shadow crop visual appeal etc..
You are very kind to come back and leave another comment- I appreciate that

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

Thank you- exactly the way I saw it! The frond has grown much since its first appearance
the fern is some sort of "Mammoth" fern I found this Summer at Houston Patio fell in love with its size
never have seen one like it-

Charlotte-