• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Untitled 13

Cem_Usakligil

i02027.jpg

Love this, Cem. Love all the disparate objects, from teapots to a statuette of the Madonna. :) I also like the reflection of the cobblestones and the bicycle! Very cool!
Maggie

Antonio Correia

Nice image Cem !
The reflection contrasts with the right area in a melting pot of different objects.
Antique shop perhaps ?...

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Very Dutch I believe. Lots of things to sit on the mantle piece or window sill. Shop fronts are such a temptation, even for the photographer. While the shopper is busy constructing the decore in the living room the photographer is completing his composition in the viewfinder. How distinctly similar these processes are yet result in dissimilar constructs. Possibly the process is reversed when the photographer is viewing the latest gadgets in the camera store window and the accompanying partner is picturing another picture of a reflection hanging above the fireplace.
Did you buy anything, Cem?

Cem_Usakligil

Thanks folks. This looks like an antique shop but it is actually the spare room of someone who likes displaying them, just around the corner from where I live.

I've posted this because I was curious about your reactions. As can be seen, it is not a regular composition but a hodgepodge of interesting elements spread across the frame with a duplicity of reflection and good light thrown in as a bonus.