• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Longing for the light

Cem_Usakligil

c05542.jpg

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I nearly fell over when I saw this, Cem. Good thing I was sitting down. When I pull my head back that far it pinches a nerve in my neck and my brain feels like it's sloshing against my skull. I had the same sensation viewing this shot. Peculiar. It may take me a while to get up the courage to look at it long enough to make a worthwhile comment. Then again, this may be a worthwhile comment. You've succeeded in destabilizing me. Don't ever post a shot looking over the edge of a cliff or tall building. I'm likely to throw up all over the iPad.

Cem_Usakligil

I nearly fell over when I saw this, Cem. Good thing I was sitting down. When I pull my head back that far it pinches a nerve in my neck and my brain feels like it's sloshing against my skull. I had the same sensation viewing this shot. Peculiar. It may take me a while to get up the courage to look at it long enough to make a worthwhile comment. Then again, this may be a worthwhile comment. You've succeeded in destabilizing me. Don't ever post a shot looking over the edge of a cliff or tall building. I'm likely to throw up all over the iPad.
Definitely a worthwhile comment Tom. Now I know what my next post should be. lol