• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Snow+Plow

Doug Kerr

On 2013.11.24, the entire state of New Mexico had a substantial snowfall (quite serious in some areas).

Often Alamogordo will be the only place to evade this, but we got a few inches.

Here is Ollie, our Oliver 23-B reversible sulky plow, playing in the snow:

23-B_P03815-01-S800.jpg

Douglas A. Kerr: Snow+ Plow​

This was shot with - wait, that doesn't matter, does it. Or does it? I forget what day this is.

Best regards,

Doug

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

What colour was the camera strap, Doug?
Well, I rarely use a neck strap, and did not on that occasion. Almost certainly I had the wrist strap on the camera, and it is black.

Thank you for your interest in these technical issues.

Note that the camera (a Zamboni) has neither an optical nor electronic viewfinder but rather a hydraulic one.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
On 2013.11.24, the entire state of New Mexico had a substantial snowfall (quite serious in some areas).

Often Alamogordo will be the only place to evade this, but we got a few inches.

Here is Ollie, our Oliver 23-B reversible sulky plow, playing in the snow:

23-B_P03815-01-S800.jpg

Douglas A. Kerr: Snow+ Plow​

This was shot with - wait, that doesn't matter, does it. Or does it? I forget what day this is.

Best regards,

Doug

You should make large pictures and then sets of picture cards for Carla's Red Hat Society! Good way of them making money for some good cause!

This makes me think of the hard winters that the early settlers had. We take supermarkets for granted, but in the olden days, whatever wasn't stored in by the fall, was everything that they'd have for the entire winter except id they could fish or hunt!

Asher