• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Yellow Convertible

Michael Nagel

Well - a little on the expensive side of life.
Driving a smaller roadster than this one can be even more fun...

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

I did not mean the cost of it Michael, just that I wouldn't want to drive this car even in my dreams. ;)
Well, this is a matter of individual taste.

I like small cars with powerful engines. I do not need the big brands because it is the driving and not the reputation for me. I have to live with being permanently underestimated by drivers of larger cars - I can cope with that.

Best regards,
Michael

Antonio Correia

This yellow is too catchy !
I do not like it at all ! BMW has excellent design (most of the times) and the colors are always very "exquisite".

I buy the blue. Doesn't matter which ! :)

lol - everyone is talking about the bright yellow car, and I'm only interested what is going on behind, with the girl running and the guy on the motorcycle. To me, that is such a better story! :-D
Maggie

fahim mohammed

Autobahns are made for these. Not the 120 kph speed limits ( or less ) on the Interstates.

The thrill of the shift gears, the wind in the face, the company by your side and the exhilaration of overtaking!! Else ride a bike..with a girl pushing you for speed.