• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

El Matador After Sunset

Took a stroll on one of the nearest beaches after the sunset, here's a sample:

118913131-L.jpg

The rest is here: http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/2276317

Enjoy walking beaches on Christmas!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This Nikolai is the most wonderful treat to see as I'm getting ready to sleep.

O love the colors and the texture of the sand with the tide pooling and the colors of sunset reflected in the shallow water.

This picture, on its own is wonderful, but this is overshadowed by the rest of the series with the silouhettes of the birds on the rocks and other images in that series. So add 3 more, they are so impressive!

Where is this?

I'm so impressed. For this Andrew will give you no argument. Just watch out for the sharpening!

So add the best 3 of the rest so we can admire the gifts we have to look after for our grandchildren!

Asher

Asher, thank you very much!
I think you're too kind - I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. And the fact that I came with the bag full of gear and a tripod is a pure coincidence :)

The place is called El Matador beach. If you go to the gallery an click on "Map This", you'll get the exact location. It's just a few miles West off Zuma Beach (which is just a few miles West off Malibu:).

Anyway, since you've asked for three more - how can I decline? :)

Here you are, three more of the same:

118911366-L.jpg

118911581-L.jpg

118913294-L.jpg

Thank you, and have a great night!