• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Images from India

Abhijit,
welcome to OPF!
I wish you, you family and your firends a great New Year!
Nice pictures, btw!
Hope to see more of them in the future!
Cheers!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Abhijit,

I already went to your gallery and enjoyed your pictures.

I have to take time to check since people seem to forget to put sufficient information when they register! I have spent several hours tonight trying to find some evidence that 22 people are really photographers and not spammers!

Two people, you were one of them, I finally tracked down to a photography website.

In the end, I take a leap of faith and say well, how many Abhijit Dharmadhikaris can there be? So you became a member.

I wish we knew how to get people to put sufficient details.

We probably have to make some fields compulsory!

Anyway, we're so glad you arrived. I look forward to you sharing some of your best pictures and exchanging ideas.

Where are you located and what part of your life is your photography?

Asher

Nice images Abhijit and welcome to these forums.

I will be traveling to India this year for about 6-8 weeks and therefore I liked to see your vision of the part of India you live in.

Hi Asher,
Thanks for a warm welcome!:)
I am glad you liked the images on my blog.
It wd be a great learning experience to exchange images here.

I went to my control panel and reupdated my profile.:)
Thanks again.

Hello Abhijit.

I'm not sure when I will travel to India, I'm guessing spring or automn. I will try to travel a lot around when coming there and I will definitely travel to north part of the country. I'm also thinking about going to Kashmir.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Asher Kelman

Abhijit,

I wonder if you could pick 4 images from the market and link them to appear here. That wat we can see them just be scrolling and it makes the experience more enjoyable. Oranges, Melons, the man drinking from a kettle are three that come to mind immediately!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Hi Abhijit,

Everything is acceptable, in that the link works! That's good. However, if the image actually appears here, then you select from all your work the 1-4 that you feel are most special and the great thing is that they appear here! That way the page is beautiful and then people have some knowledge as to whether or not it's worthwhile to look at the rest of your images!

Asher

Vivek Khanzode

Good pixx

Welcome Abhijit.

Good images from Mumbai. Brought back some very old memories. I used to visit Mumbai often when I was in high school.

BTW, 'pratibimb' (the last word in one of th links above) means 'reflection' as in reflection of a mountain in a lake. I think that's a great choice for your blog.

Please share more images when you can.

-- V

Asher, here is the permalink. See if this way is accepted or not...or else we'll do something else. Thanks.

http://www.abhijitsplanet.com/pratibimb/index.php?showimage=73