• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Print Size Option

Antonio Correia

I have been PM because I have posted in large letters.

"The large type face is, by web etiquette, considered rude like shouting or else in this case sarcastic."

So I was told.

I would like to express here and now that this, was not my intention at all.
One of these days I saw large letters in a thread somewhere and I found quite interesting and a good ideia because - inspite of having a 21 inches monitor - I was reading much confortably.

The back is gray/blue and the letters are brown and large font make reading much easier.

This was the only thing that came to my mind: Make the reading easier for others.

I am sorry if you felt offended. That was not my intention as I wrote previously.

I will write "normal" letters from now on ...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That's O.K. Antonio, but the issue might be a real one for people with eye problems.

so i'm opening it up to see if there is a desire for large type as an option for people with eyesight difficulties.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi antonio
If you want bigger fonts for reading, on a Mac, (I know you're on Mac ;-) just press command (apple) + (plus) or - (minus) if you whish to decrase the size of font.

happy new reading!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas Claris said:
Hi antonio
If you want bigger fonts for reading, on a Mac, (I know you're on Mac ;-) just press command (apple) + (plus) or - (minus) if you whish to decrase the size of font.

happy new reading!

Thanks Nicolas,

I never know that!!!

What about on a PC?

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Asher Kelman said:
What about on a PC?
Hi Asher
I think it is a bit more tricky (as always with those machines ;;;-) I'm not 100% sure but I think they aren't any shortcuts, you'll have to navigate in the browser's menu to be able to select the size of the fonts...

Ray West

Antonio Correia

Nicolas Claris said:
Hi antonio

happy new reading!

Yes !
It works nice.
I did not know. Great !
Thanks. :)