• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Caught in a cataract

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Small bright lights is all I see these days, through the crack in the wall.
I've noticed they take on a rather xmassy look these days, like the bawbles that hang from the xmas tree. I thought it was my eye piece needing some adjustment.
On this recent evening of escapades after dark I took advantage of the look and pushed it a bit further, in anticipation of future developments. I rather like the look.
Art? Maybe. Maybe not. I delighted in the prospects of my darkness filled with such spectacles.

_DSF5127 by tom.dinning1, on Flickr

_DSF5159 by tom.dinning1, on Flickr

_DSF5156 by tom.dinning1, on Flickr​

Paul Abbott

...and you caught yourself a title there, Tom.

I really like this series of shots, especially the third. It's almost like you have controlled those little distinct points of light and fashioned, and compounded them into something that is quite mesmerising. Personally, all abstract imagery I would call art...

Tom dinning

Registrant*
...and you caught yourself a title there, Tom.

I really like this series of shots, especially the third. It's almost like you have controlled those little distinct points of light and fashioned, and compounded them into something that is quite mesmerising. Personally, all abstract imagery I would call art...

I hoped no one noticed the title, Paul. Trust you!
They had me mesmerized as well. I thought of video as well. Some of the lights moved and blinked, not shown here obviously. Maybe another evening when Christine leaves the dungeon door ajar.
I was spellbound for some time and was brought back to consciousness by a tap of the shoulder. Eric, the security guard wanted to know if I was OK. I thanked him for his concern. He then provided me with his life story and a solid hand shake. I now have a new best friend and a guardian angel with a Dutch accent and a hand gun.
Blessed are the security guards.