• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Changes for 2007 and your participation in News Stories!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We are planning some interesting updates to the forum for 2007.

We are currently doing work on an updated version of our software and then will start planning any improvements we have been storing up. Also we're looking into galleries and other improvements.

A personal Note. A friend of mine needs cancer treatments and I'm trying to get him through the maze of options, opinions, self interest and brilliance. Unfortunately he smoked and drinked in excess and now has a large throat cancer. So, of course, there are phone calls at all times and lots of emergencies and diversions. It's going to be a bit hectic in the next several weeks. So feel free to PM me news stories for posting here. If you are smoking, get some friends around you and plan with them to give it up.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Mon cher Asher

This is certainly a very hard moment for you and your friend...
I know that beyond the best medical advices, you'll bring him the most important thing: real, true, unbiased friendship!

Those here that know you, do know that you'll be - without any doubt - the best person to be friend with.
Please tell your friend that as a friend of our friend he therefore stands like our friend, he's facing a certainly difficult battle, he may win!

In the meantime, in regards to the very less important thing (if we compare), I'm sure that I can speak for all OPF moderators, we'll keep OPF standing-up! waiting for you and... your friend to be back...

Bon courage mon ami américain.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks so much Nicolas,

I spent the day with Rodney and he had all his molars taken out and his jar bone refashioned so it would heal nicely before radiation treatments. I'm very impressed with the skill and teamwork at the UCLA Oral Surgery Department. This prophylactic dental care is normal when one is treatine a cancer of the throat.

I wandered around the campus during the surgery and so the professors walking around, a woman talking here head off and stuffing it at the same time and then a beautiful angel of a girl became my distractions.

I'll post and this in a kind of artisitc counterpoint and this will be sort of therapeutic.

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Dear Asher,

So sorry to hear about this. I wish your friend all the best and I sincerely hope that he gets well, please don't give up the hope.

Best regards,

Cem