• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Simplicity

Dr Klaus Schmitt

15332354800_3d882becd4_o.jpg

15332191589_b5df0bcbd6_o.jpg

15332508587_6c342e2db5_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's simple only if one understands how the dance of unsatisfied electrons romances the chemistry that actually makes these beauties!

To me, it's just mesmerizing and magic!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

What's especially interesting to me is the sense they pictures project of some determination and volition on the part of each flower to reach and enjoy the entire presence of "being". These are J.P. Sartre pictures of purposeful existence, LOL!

It's fascinating to wonder how this grand illusion is pulled off, Klaus: the lens choice, your taking angle or how the flower grows in it's place in the garden, reaching towards a space of its own?

The flowers in pictures #2 and #3 do this superbly.

Whatever the formula, pictures like this are stellar! Kudos!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Thanks guys. Well, it is actually the result of some, hard to express, state of me when I take those photographs - I take my time, view from different angles, but then take the photograph rather intuitively out of some sort of meditative state, once I feel it is "right".