• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

CS3 Bridge Beta 2 released

Cem_Usakligil

Adobe have released a new update for Bridge CS3, which is the Beta 2 Update.

I have installed it this morning and am busy testing it right now. I already like the new dual monitor support (the so called "syncronized windows"), which is a big improvement.

Cheers,

Cem

Will_Perlis

To perhaps save someone some time and frustration, I note there's a minor but annoying bug introduced in Beta 2. In Windows, the preview window doesn't show up until it's a) resized a little, or b) you click on preferences, or c) change to software rendering. Adobe is aware of this.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Wil,

Thanks for the warning. In my case, the bug was also present in the first beta. I had to switch to software rendering to see the images. But afterwards, all was more or less OK.

Cheers,

Cem