• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

For those who loved the eagle on the wall...

Nill Toulme

... in my last set, this bunch of knuckleheads is for you.

waseniors07.jpg

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That, Nill, is a memorable picrture, "Wow!"

The eagle really is more 3D than the kids!

I could swear that the claw id 10-15 ft in front of the players!

Asher

Marian Howell

i appreciate particularly that all the guys are smiling, laughing, chuckling, whatever, no serious expressions...that really works well with that eagle!! how big are going to print this???

Nill Toulme

Just 8x10. They're going to mat it in 11x14 frames and have the guys all sign it on the mats for each other. It would make a nice poster though, I think (even though like an idiot I did the whole shoot in AI servo and missed critical focus on a number of frames, including this one). You might enjoy looking at the out-takes, linked above.

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Marian Howell

i did enjoy the whole shoot you linked to :)
the girls in their cheerleader poses appealed to me, it goes so well compositionally with the eagle. and for another refreshing shot, the boys in their rockette pose was amusing for me, but i think the originally posted one is the best for its purpose.
it demands to be large though, if you can find a compromise between your focus angst and a large enough size! i've trod that line myself though so i understand...

Jim Kenny

Nill, the whole package with the signing of the mat sound like a great idea .. it could be more treasured that the yearbook !

Do the angles ever work out so you can get the faces bigger and the eagle smaller ? just wondering

Jim