• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from San Francisco Bay Area

G Dan Mitchell

Hi. I'm Dan Mitchell (officially "G Dan Mitchell") and I just joined today. My photography web site is at http://www.gdanmitchell.com/ - it includes a photoblog and I attempt to post a new photograph there daily.

I photograph quite a bit in California, working on many subject but perhaps specializing in landscapes.

Dan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Dan!

You have wonderful pictures. Everything form wet to dry, B&W to great color.

Nicolas Claris also photographs light on water. Your picture of Oaks in fog caught my eye.

We are going to enjoy your sharing with us for sure.

The photographers here range from talented enthusiasts to well established professionals at the top of their game. Some are great marketers, most struggle to get a good return. A few command 6 figures per shoot.

We all share the concept that making the vision into a compelling image.

Your pictures echo that imperative.

Thanks for joining us!

Asher