• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Full Moon again

Low Full Moon on Friday, Feb 2d 2007:

127199206-O.jpg

More Moon Here.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thousand Oaks is all lit up

We were out earlier in the magnificent moonlight. We have some light clouds that appeared a haze around the moon out here. It was quite a striking sight against the mountains which were on fire in Oak Park/Simi just about a year ago. - Nik, where'd you shoot from?

Kathy,

We were out earlier in the magnificent moonlight. We have some light clouds that appeared a haze around the moon out here. It was quite a striking sight against the mountains which were on fire in Oak Park/Simi just about a year ago. - Nik, where'd you shoot from?

I agree, it was:)
I shot it right from my front lawn:) - well, from a cul-de-sac ten yards in front of it:)
Cheers!