• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

well I finally used my new lens :-)

Daniel Harrison

pro member
I went out today and used my new lens for the first time, it is summer over here and everything is dead but I found a few things that are still alive,, it was a nice way to spend a small part of my sunday afternoon.
Richard&LaurenJN7P0253-01small.jpg

Richard&LaurenJN7P0225-01small.jpg

Richard&LaurenJN7P0236-01small.jpg

Richard&LaurenJN7P0244-01small.jpg

Richard&LaurenJN7P0250-01small.jpg

Richard&LaurenJN7P0282-01small.jpg

Richard&LaurenJN7P0291-01small.jpg

KrisCarnmarker

Daniel,

Some nice shots. I especially like Richard&LaurenJN7P0236-01small.jpg. Maybe shift the focus a bit to the right, so the petals come in focus.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Daniel,

I'm hooked!

However, what lens? I looked on the EXIF but there's no information.

Asher

Let's embed images between
B] and [B]
. Doing so, your images have more impact. Generally 4 is enough or else to make a point, add a second post :)

Daniel Harrison

pro member
HI Asher,
I tried to imbed the image, but I couldn't get it to work for some reason, they do have the
tags, but they still don't work. It is the Sigma 50mm macro EX, it is really sharp but I prefered the 105mm EX I used to have, but this was cheap :) And well worth the dollars spent

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Daniel,

I see you did everything correctly. Could your try changing one name to

Daniel1.jpg

and see if it appears.

Asher

Last edited: