• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Solo Gallery Show - Invite

Phil Holland

Hi Asher and friends,

I've been on the down low for a while now, but it's mostly because I've been working my butt off getting stuff ready for this show.

After a lot of effort I'm excited to say I'm finally having my first solo show. If you are around Los Angeles I'd love for you to come on out for the show.

webimage.jpg

Here's the info.

----------------------------------------------------

Kanzuru - Photographs by Phil Holland

February 10th - March 10th.
Opening Reception February 10th at 7pm.

Puff Beauty Studio
1005-A Mission Street | South Pasadena , CA, 91030 | 626.799.2864 | puffbeauty.com
Google Map of the Location

----------------------------------------------------

There will be photographs of my amazing friends, from my travels, and other weirdness.
I'd love for everybody I know to come out. There will be a lot of industry people there and if anything you'll find interesting people to interact with.

Invite all your friends the show is appropriate for all ages.

Thanks!

Phil

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Congratulations!

Thank you for posting about your show.

I am not going to be able to attend the opening, but, I would love to visit the gallery and view your work. What are the hours for viewing during the show?

Hi Phil,

First of all - big congrats! :)
Second - I prolly won't be able to attend the opening since I already have prior arrangements :-(

But I'll spread the word!

Nik

I'm sorry, but I can't attend. I'm busy toughing out the near-zero weather in Michigan.

However, nice promo graphic. I'm sure it will be great. Wish I could attend.

Congrats!

Phil Holland

Asher Kelman - Thanks Asher! And thanks for adding me to the front page of the exhibitions section.

Brian Lowe - Thanks. Look forward to seeing you there.

Kathy Rappaport - No problem. I'll be swinging by from time to time after the opening night. The hours are pretty good. I think the location is open until 9pm everyday after the opening, however, I know they are closed on Mondays.

Nikolai Sklobovsky - Thanks Nikolai. Get the word out. I'm trying to get a lot of people there from many different fields. Some of my subjects will be there too, minus the trees.

Ed Bussa - Thanks Ed. Keep warm. And don't worry I'll have some photos and probably will write something up about how the show went.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
One correction for your exhibit!

You must add that picture of your elder blowing out her candles on birtday cake. That picture, I believe is important. I never did wrote my own critique but wanted to see what others thought about it.

I think it is important, at least to me and should be shown more!

Asher

Phil,

Nikolai Sklobovsky - Thanks Nikolai. Get the word out. I'm trying to get a lot of people there from many different fields. Some of my subjects will be there too, minus the trees.

No worries, I only let 12,596 people know :)
I don't know how many angelenos are amongst them, though, but I hope a few hundred are...
Cheers and good luck!

Phil Holland

So opening night was pretty successful. A couple hundred people came out. I was told more came on Sunday too. It was an interesting experience. There will be another reception for a few reps probably in early March.

I just wanted to say thanks.