• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Scotland

Ron Shephard

Hello folks,

I am an old Monolta film user who has recently converted to digital with the Sony Alpha 100, which I bought in order to utilise the Minolta fit lenses I have. I have been into photography since my father bought me a Zenith, which was built like a tank and weighed about the same when I was fourteen. I enjoy landscapes, nature and macro photography and look forward to taking part in the forums discussions.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ron!

Having a Scott sister-in-law must give me some status towards Scottishdom. Having dined at a banquet in Edinburgh Castle, I'd think, must count for something too!

So from a Scotophile, at least, welcome!

Please look at our request for RAW files. If you can submit some for out Library (see Breaking News), we'd be delighted.

Lots of us would love to check out the potential of that interesting camera.

Anyway, we're glad to have you.

Jump right in and enjoy!

Asher