• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"action combo" settings possible on Mk3 ?

Tim Rucci

I've read the white paper on the Mk3, and I'm wondering if it's still going to be possible to use the 'action combo' settings on that model, like I have on the Mk II N. I've noticed that the 'AF start' button on the Mk3 is where the 'assist' button is on the N. This makes me wonder if it will still be possble to register a home point, and also instantly switch to another focus point while holding down one of the buttons.

If anyone has been able to figure this out, I would appreciate knowing.

Tim

Tim Chong

You should be able to get back to the center AF pt via the joystick (according the white paper), but it does not work on the pre production unit I tried.

Not sure if there's a way to register a home point like the old 1 series.