• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Feels Like Home!

Dean Carnagey

Greetings All!

So nice to see so many familiar names from elsewhere around. Mine may not be as familiar as I've used my nickname, i.e., "Taz", just about everyplace else. I've had that nickname since high school (about a 100 years ago) and even use it for work that I sell (Taz Productions).

I've been interested in photography ever since I can remember. When I was very young, I became enamored over the idea that I could use a "magic" little box to capture a portion of my world and freeze it in time.

I got into the realm of digital photography with the Canon D30, and started visiting the various forums that began cropping up on the net. (Gee...that seems like so long ago!) I've stayed with the Canon "One" series since then, and always look forward to new advances in digital photography.

In addition to capturing the image, I also enjoy matting and framing it. It's nice to be able to take one's vision all the way from inception to completion without any outside interference.

I look forward to reading and learning from so many of the esteemed names on the members list. I have a feeling this is the start of something great!

-Dean Carnagey