• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Horses in Portugal

Antonio Correia

Some shots from last Sunday in an International Competiton Show, the "Atlantic Equestrian Tour - 2007".
136938539-L.jpg
136874493-M.jpg
136919569-M.jpg
136920104-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio Correia said:
Architecture or Photography, like other art forms, are means of expression articulating concepts and ideas that are not easily verbalized.

That statement I like! When did you craft it?

Yes, art is also felt!

I like your pictures. What fast camera where you using and is this auto focus and what settings and lens? Not that these are needed to appreciate your pcitures.

I was surprised by the framing in the first picture, but it works to give sense of speed as they are moving into the frame and on, past us.

However, I'd wonder how it would look with more empty space to the left? That's just a question not any criticsism.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Antonio Correia

That statement I like! When did you craft it?

Yes, art is also felt!

I like your pictures. What fast camera where you using and is this auto focus and what settings and lens? Not that these are needed to appreciate your pcitures.

I was surprised by the framing in the first picture, but it works to give sense of speed as they are moving into the frame and on, past us.

However, I'd wonder how it would look with more empty space to the left? That's just a question not any criticsism.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

Hello Asher,
I heard something similar to that statement in the radio someday and I decided to compose my own version based in what I could remember.
Camera used 20D + 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM, AI Focus, Shutter Priority for the picture on the left and 20 + 16-35 f/2.8 L USM for the picture on the right.
Thank you Asher
136873697-M.jpg
136906913-M.jpg