• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Penatx Images at Lumas Galleries

I have an exhibition of Limited Edition images at Lumas Galleries in New York, Germany and worldwide over the internet. They just contacted me. They wish to expose four of my images from the "Divine Inspiration" series shot with the Pentax K10D that will be blown up, as usual to 1.20 x.0.80 meters. They are 171 mega per image. Now if that is not a thumbs up for the K10D and it's quality, I don't know what!

Ben

http://www.lumas.com/?id=719&artist=616&motiv=1617

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Great! It's really a measure of you first of all, since you pretty weell blew my mind with the XTi image of the couple in that panelled living room with light from their right side!

Look at the exhibition link from the front page and send Nicolas Claris a picture and of that size and time, dates, liunksd etx places, contract #s etc for the OPF announcement!~

Congrats!

Asher

"tanks"

Great! It's really a measure of you first of all, since you pretty weell blew my mind with the XTi image of the couple in that panelled living room with light from their right side!

Look at the exhibition link from the front page and send Nicolas Claris a picture and of that size and time, dates, liunksd etx places, contract #s etc for the OPF announcement!~

Congrats!

Asher

"Tanks" Art....They print on Fuji High Gloss paper. When they sent me the artist proofs, my jaw dropped. They are huge images. They will do the standard limited edition of 100 signed prints. If your in NY in a couple of months they should be at the Soho Gallery there. The time it takes to do the print proofs, send them to me with my approval, sign the contracts and tags, actually ten weeks is closer to the time frame. The last time I signed in August and they were on line in about that time frame as well in the Galleries.

Best Wishes
Ben