• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings

Ron Mason

Hello all:

I'm primarily a sports shooter, especially competitive swimming but I've been branching out to include theater and events. I've been active in other forums and wandered over here. I figured if Nill is a moderator here it has got to be good. See you around the forums.

Ron

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ron,

Glad you came over to our special world. We try to make better pictures. Nill is very helpful in setting an example in his capturing of sports at peak moments and framing well.

We excel in good manners and being relaxed and non-stressed! However, there are some pretty good conflicts but these are fun!

Hope you will be make your home here and share your images and experience!

Welcome,

Asher

Last edited:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Welcome here Ron
Apparently we both do our job around/over water, even if mine is salted...

I will add to Asher's comments: we do grow from conflicts !-) LOL!