• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mea maxima culpa!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fellow OPFers, countrymen,

Most would not notice or miss the disappearance of a thread in the UPTOWN section. That's where contentious discussion of controversial subjects is held! Well knocking out any thread or professional post is against the policy Nicolas and I set up in the beginning of OPF.

I deleted the entire thread on use of bombs for terror or "peacemaking"! Maybe that was a fate one would hope for bombs themselves. However, I'm sorry that the accident occurred! Glad it happened with this thread and by my own hands. So now I have something new to learn!

in penitence,

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Asher
I understand your feeling... 8-(

Once more we do make a good team, yesterday I was writing an answer and for some reason had to go so I didn't post and flipped my Powerbook screen that fell into sleeping mode... and voilà, some of the thread could be retrieved and saved as a PDF, not complete, but the last posts since March 5 are there...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Nicolas! If it's available as a PDF, then perhaps it could be also derived as text? Then I could make a précis of what was said!

I probably can do it from the PDF or even memory!

Still thanks!

Asher

Ray West

Well, of all the threads in all the fora, you had to chose that one. I'll remove the pins from the wax model now....

Best wishes,
Ray