• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

not bad . . .

Michael Fontana

pro member
Hi Klaus,

yep, its not a bad one!
I personally like the classical QTVR better than the zoomfiy, due to smoother movements.

here is one from a different place.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Klaus,

yep, its not a bad one!
I personally like the classical QTVR better than the zoomfiy, due to smoother movements.

here is one from a different place.

Michael, I really like the website. I've visited it before and am impressed with the clean architectural style. What are you using for the little icon pictures that one can mouse over to load the larger image. Is this a prebuilt package. How many pictures can be in the set of icons? Also can the loading be speeded up?

I didn't locate a picture that zooms and can be panned as in Zoomify. Is it because I am not using Firefox just Safari?

Anyway, your website is exemplary!

Asher

Michael Fontana

pro member
Thanks, Asher

well, the site is build on purpose, no prebuilt packages. But once the "modules" were developed, it' was easy to add another one, by coping the code...

I didn't made the programming, but insisted on the layout, which tries to get rid of anything that isn''t necessary. It has one downside, though: as it's written in flash, the google's boats can't read the insde anymore, and I lost my No-1-ranking. BTW: I don't bother to much, as here nobody gets job by the website, so its rather une carte de visite.

The little icons were downsampled by Photoshop-actions, they show either just a parth of the following images, or a thumbnail of it.

And yes, I should actualize it; then I might adding some QTVR-stuff. Need first to take some good ones, still in the leraning curve... ;-)