• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Who are we

hey guys, I am beginning to understand the character of people who post here and it is an interesting mixture of talent and obsessions, but It would be easier if I had a 3d idea of the casting of the actors, so I propose --probably was done before and I missed it-- that we post a 200pix wide jpg/gif of a resent self portrait.

here is mine taken 9am New York, MAY 18_07 with my LUMIX (hand held to my head)

id.gif

ps, basically i wanted to show of my hipihapa hat (Panama) (do you now that Panama hats come from Ecuador?)

Last edited by a moderator:
you are not going to let me alone here, are you. Let us have the pleasure of seen you all.

... well, probably everyone is shooting something outdoors with the good weather. Thanks any way

Klaus Esser

pro member
you are not going to let me alone here, are you. Let us have the pleasure of seen you all.

... well, probably everyone is shooting something outdoors with the good weather. Thanks any way

Hi Leonardo!

Don´t worry - i´m coming! :) just looking for some real cute picture of myself . . (there was one . . 20 years ago . . where is it . . :) )

best, Klaus

ok - i only found a webcam-shot :) :
klaus.jpg
the morning after a work-through-night
KlausElise.jpg
some years ago with my daughter - i have a son also :)

Last edited:
Did I make a mistake with the date? anyway, the photo was from today Friday 11..

Thank you for not letting my photo go down with the thread.

I don't know what is appropriated to say about other people, but I can see a peaceful smile.

thank you

Steve Saunders

Being able to post an avatar would be much more useful. Most forums allow avatars in profiles and keeping the allowed sizes reasonably small (say 130 pixels wide and 25kbs maximum file size) wouldn't impact on page load times.

Now you wouldn´t have to wear a big red hat with flowers on it for being recognized by me, when we´re going to have a beer somewhere . . . :)

Matter of fact I do, but not red and no flowers, and I would not think that you find too many chaps in Duesseldorf running around with a hand made buffalo leather Stetson from South Dakota.

....Panoramahat.... <grins>

Panohat.jpg

Michael Fontana

pro member
It's interesting that photographers don't have/collect photos of themselfs; I haven't any recent one, while recent would mean at least some 5 - 10 years.

But wait, there's more: ;-)

rosas.jpg