• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

wedding shots from the weekend

Paul Bestwick

pro member
A few shots from Saturday. A little pp at this stage but not to be considered finished.
The cool part for me was the result from the brides home.......not prize winning portraits sure, but if you could see the place.......it was a dog box..........redeeming factor, light coming in through the kitchen window which is where I shot her.......posed on the kitchen table on a white sheet with a white wall behind !! The location shots indicate my preference for a more industrial look. I am not really interested in your typical pretty bridal shots.

Cheers,

Paul

ca.jpg

cb.jpg

cc.jpg

cd.jpg

Paul Burden

At home shots are nice and I love the 2 fun pictures (in front of the boat and orange container) and good documentary shot of the priest.

Not as keen on the last shot, the bride is a bit square on for me. Might have also been improved if a smaller depth of field were used so that the groom and the bar distractions were slightly blurred.